Valerie Oakes, CMC
Lanelda Gaskins, CMC
Deputy Town Clerk
3614 S. Ocean Blvd.
Ph: (561) 278-4548
Fx: (561) 265-3582
8:30 am - 4:30 pm
Monday - Friday
The Office of the Town Clerk has the responsibility for the safe-keeping of all municipal records. Municipal elections, all State Election laws, and directives concerning maintenance of voting records are administered by the Town Clerk. This department is also charged with the preparation and retention of the meeting minutes of the Town Commission and all Town boards.
The Department of the Town Clerk is staffed by two full-time and one part-time employees. Residents may direct their municipal questions and concerns to the Town Clerk’s office.
- Preparation of the Town Commission, land use boards and advisory board agendas
- Central file system
- Town code of ordinances and resolutions
- Town commission and advisory board meeting minutes
- Preparation of meeting notices
- Administers the annual March election
- Preparation of legal ads
- Certification of documents
- Responding to requests for public record information
- Possession of the Town seal
- Maintenance and preservation of Town records